I can’t believe that six days have gone by since I last posted! I’m in the process of putting a post together on handbags but still have photos to take so, just to be going on with……..there have been a few deliveries lately:
- A box of roses. Not the chocolate variety, but a delivery of beautiful, vibrant real roses, with the message – Hope these brighten up the cloudy days, ) from my daughter in law. They did.
- A box of eggs and a bunch of roses and lilies from my other daughter in law.
- Silver shampoo and conditioner – hooray! It is much needed to blend my roots.
- Nail polish base coat. Not painting my nails at present but planning to. I painted my toes when the weather got so warm that I started wearing sandals.
- Shopping delivery from Tesco. No flour though. My supplies are running dangerously low!
- Sticker books and felt pens, repackaged and sent to the small grandchildren.
Another nice thing this week: last year, just days before I broke my foot, I had bought two new pairs of sandals: orange suede that didn’t get worn at all because the swelling meant that I couldn’t get the strap done up, and a sparkly silver pair that I took on holiday in the summer and managed to wear only once for a couple of hours before admitting that they were excruciatingly uncomfortable. On Monday, I tried them both on and they were absolutely fine – so two new pairs of sandals to wear….if I ever get to go anywhere!
I’m off to photograph bags now.